The Objectives of the AEEC are:
• To unite school employee Locals in the Province of Alberta into a cohesive structure.
• To improve wages, benefits, job security and working conditions of all school employees in the Province of Alberta.
• To support each affiliate morally and financially in their time of need.
• To strengthen and unite through shared knowledge and information.
The Objectives of the AEEC are to be accomplished through the following methods:
• To set common goals for Collective Bargaining.
• To inform affiliates of contemporary Collective Bargaining information and effectively communicate both the progresses being made during negotiations and all settlement agreements.
• To promote Coordinated Bargaining where common language can benefit all locals.